Being underweight can cause many health problems or you look like a sick person. First, we should come to know that what is underweight actually means it means that “having a body mass index (BMI) below 18.5”. If you want a healthy beautiful life you should neither obese nor underweight. This article will help you in gaining your weight in a healthy way.
Easy Steps to gain weight
1. USE TO EAT FOOD WITH MORE CALORIES
- Try to eat foods rich in calories like bread, meat, dry fruits, cereals, and pulses.
- Eat red meat about twice a week not as much because it may increase cholesterol level.
- Use to eat the carrot, cabbage, and spinach.
- You can use olive oil in liberal quantity.
- Try to consume full calorie dairy products in your diet plan. Use full-fat milk and curd in your diet.
2. MEAL PLAN FOR WEIGHT GAIN
In order to gain your weight, you must have to eat more than you’re earlier routine. Try to eat something after every three to four hours that helps to maintain the energy level of your body.
- In breakfast use toasted bread with butter if you do not like butter you can add cheese or other bread spread. Add fruits in your breakfast or drink fresh juice.
- Try to drink healthy shakes made with milk and fresh fruits. Bananas shake and date shake is most popular for this purpose.
- Try to eat a meal having more sugar and fat is a plus point for gaining weight.
3. USE TO DO EXERCISE
Exercise also helps in gaining weight and strengthens your body. It stimulates your body towards weight gain. Doing regular exercise you will gain healthy weight within months.
4. TAKE PROPER REST
Most of the healing processes of your body take place when you sleep. So eat healthy snacks before going to bed and give rest to your body. Make sure you are completing 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours.
5. USE TO EAT TROPICAL FRUITS
Tropical fruits help a lot in gaining weight. Pineapple, bananas, papaya, and pineapple are the best choices. You can eat directly these fruits and can also use to drink by making their shakes.
6. USE VEGETABLE OILS
Try to use vegetable oils i.e. sunflower oil coconut oil and peanut oil but use in little quantity while cooking. It is safe to use oil if cook at high flame, that will not harm your body health and give you a healthier personality.
7. USE TO EAT POTATOES
One of the best things to gain weight is the use of carbohydrates. Add carbohydrates in your diet when you are trying to gain weight that has a high nutritional value. Use potatoes into your diet because they’re full of fiber and protein rich. Use to eat boiled potatoes in your diet in order to gain weight.