Punjab University Lahore
Punjab University is one of the famous and HEC recognized universities present in Lahore City. It was established in 1882, in the sub-continent in the Muslim majority area and is one of the Oldest University of Pakistan. It has a giant role in higher education in the country. Its pleasant environment and low tuition fees make it the first choice of Students for all. It has about 5 campuses, 73 departments and Hundreds of colleges affiliated with it. Moreover, it also welcomes private students from the whole Punjab Province. Every year thousands of students get higher degrees from this University.
Subjects for private candidates of M.A/M.Sc:
Private students can apply only in those subjects having no practical portion. List of subjects for private students is given:
- Islamic Studies
- Mathematics (M.Sc.) for candidates had double MATH (A & B) in Bachelors
- Economics (M.Sc.)
- Political Science (M.Sc.)
Registration for M.A/M.Sc. PU Admissions 2019:
Punjab University has announced admissions date for private candidates of M.A/M.Sc. Online registration for M.A/M.Sc. private students will start on 1st October 2019. Students who already registered can use their previous registration no. Students who have passed B.A/B.Sc can apply for registration. Registration Card issue tentatively within 45 days after submission of receipt of the form.
Method of Registration:
For online registration download registration form from the official website of Punjab University click on link http:/registration.pu.edu.pk
After filling the form with all correct information submit it with photocopies of last result card, CNIC,
Registration Fee details:
Single fee is 3230 (From 1st October to 4 December 2018)
Late fee 3230➕1000 (From 5 December to 2nd January)
Double fee 6460 (3rd January to 28th February)
Terms and Conditions for Registration:
- Students who have passed B.A/B.Sc examination in 2018 or before with minimum 2nd division can apply.
- Photocopies of Matric, Intermediate and B.A/B.Sc Certificate.
- One passport size original photograph.
- Original Bank Challan receipt.
- Registration forms will be acceptable only by hand or by post individually.
- Incomplete documents or incomplete information in forms will not acceptable.
- The address for registration of outsiders is Deputy Registrar, Registration Branch, Admin Block, Quid-e-Azam New Campus, Department of Examinations, University of Punjab, P.O. Box No. 54590, and Lahore.
Punjab University M.A Admissions 2019:
Registered Private Students of M.A/M.Sc. Can apply for admissions accurate date has not announced yet. The admission process for MA/MSc private students usually starts from October to December this process ends mostly the last deadline ends in March in past years. Keep in touch to get the latest news about admissions o M.A/M.Sc.
Admission Fee for PU Private M.A/M.Sc.:
Single Fee of Rs. 5,180/- for M.A
A single fee of Rs. 6,050/- for M.Sc.
Documents required to attach with Admission Form:
- Attested Photocopy of B.A. /B.Sc. Result Card/Degree
- Photocopy of the registration card
- O.C. / Migration Certificate of the previous University
- Attested Photocopy of Original CNIC.
- Three passport size identical photographs with blue background Attested from the back.