Pakistani students are very talented and they prove their selves at both national and international levels. They are known due to their high intelligence, hard work, and struggle. Some students belong to average class families and many to poor class families who can’t afford the study expenses of their child. For them, a Pakistan education enrollment fund is available that helps deserving students. The selection of candidate students has been made on merit. This scholarship is available after matriculation, intermediate level, graduation level, and for post-graduate students.
Master Level Scholarships
According to the latest notification PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master’s Level students. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities of Punjab. If you think you deserve a scholarship application for the PEEF scholarship. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get access to the PEEF scholarship.
The students must have:
- Students must have a Punjab domicile
- Students must have at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc.
- The last annual examination of students must be held in the last three years in Punjab.
- A full-time student is a must in the current academic year in a partner university with Secured admission.
- Students enrolled in spring/fall evening or afternoon attending classes are also eligible to apply for this Master’s scholarship.
- The declared monthly income of parents is equal to or less than PKR. 37,000/-, from all sources.
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are excused from the condition of income if the salary is the only cause of income.
- Children of citizens martyred in terrorist attacks are also released from the condition of income limit
- The approaching student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/government post-graduate college.
Students who can’t apply for Scholarships:
Following college students are now not eligible for PEEF Master’s degree scholarship:
- Students who have already handed/acquired MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree
- Marks improvers or college students who have exceeded examination in supplementary session
- Students who have handed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*)
- Availing any different academic scholarship all through the modern educational year
How to Apply
PEEF has allotted scholarship quotas to all the companion universities of Punjab.
Students of these Universities can apply
Please download the scholarship software structure from the PEEF internet site and post the duly crammed scholarship software shape to the respective college (the scholarship utility varieties can additionally be requested from the monetary useful resource workplace of the respective university)
Download the Scholarship form here
Scholarship utility varieties submitted immediately to PEEF shall now not be entertained
Disbursement of Scholarship Stipends
PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on a biannual basis
The subsequent scholarship installment is launched on the foundation of acknowledgment of the preceding scholarship stipend and fine educational overall performance and student evaluation file submitted via the college/diploma awarding institution
Duration of the Scholarships
PEEF scholarships are awarded until the completion of the diploma path the pupil is enrolled in. However, if the pupil fails to preserve the required / quality educational overall performance level, or is concerned in any disciplinary action; the University/ or the PEEF, reserves the proper to cancel the scholarship.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700
(92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)
(92) 42 35963519
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2021