Punjab University Lahore is the biggest higher learning institution in Pakistan. It was established in 1882, the biggest and oldest institution for Pakistani students. Thousands of male and female students pass the graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate examinations. It offers a B.A annual system program for students from all over Pakistan. As it is a famous HEC recognized university in Pakistan, that’s why its degree demand is also very high. Its fee charges also not very high that is the reason thousands of students registered in PU as compare to other Pakistani universities that charge more tuition fees.
Here we will assist you with the complete guide of the admission process. In order to appear in the B.A examination, you have to register yourself at the university. The complete detail of registration is here below.
Registration of B.A Private Student of Punjab University 2019:
In order to appear in B.A examinations 2019, you have to register yourself first. Only Register students can apply for admissions in B.A private examinations. University declares the date of registration every year mostly in the month of August and students should register their selves within the deadline that mostly ends in the last week of November. Successfully registered students can send admission forms as a private student. If you already registered and repeating exam no need to register again.
Dates of Submission of Registration with a fee:
Registration starts from 15th August 2018 to 14th December 2018.
Registration date with Single fee of Rs. 3,720 (August 15th, 2018 to October 15th, 2018)
Registration date with late fee of Rs. 4,720 (October 16th, 2018 to November 15th, 2018)
Registration date with double fee 7440 (November 16th, 2018 to December 14th, 2018)
Method of Registration:
- Download registration form from the official website of Punjab University.
- Fill the form carefully with correct information.
- Attach following documents with the Registration form
- The previous examination passed result card (Matric, Intermediate or equivalent)
- Photocopy of CNIC of the candidate and his / her father.
- Passport size photograph with blue background
- In case of failure attach an original fail certificate of annual examination with the registration form.
- Submit registration fee in the HBL branch and attach the Original voucher with the Registration form.
- Send completed form in an envelope to the admission branch, in charge Forms Section, Admin Block, Quaid-E-Azam Campus, and Punjab University Lahore.
- The registration card will be received at the given address.
Rules and Regulations for Registration
- Registration must be attested otherwise will be rejected.
- All attached documents and Registration form must be attested by 17 or above grade officer.
- Real bank Chelan forms required, fee or checks by post will not be acceptable.
- The incomplete form will be rejected and will be returned back directly.
- Only individual forms through post or by hand acceptable not in bulk.
Admissions of B.A Private Student of Punjab University 2019:
After the registration process, the admission process starts mostly in the month of December every year. Only registered students can apply for admission. B.A, Exams mostly start in the month of March and end in April. Datasheet and roll no slip issued one month before exams mostly in the month of February.
BA (composite): Rs 4,880/-
BA (part-1 & 2): Rs 4,490/-
- Download admission form from the official website of Punjab University.
- Fill the admission form carefully with correct information.
- Attach the following documents with the admission form:
- Photocopy of Registration Card
- 3 passport size photographs with blue background
- Photocopy of Matriculation Certificate
- Photocopy of Intermediate Certificate
- Photocopy of previous B.A. /B.Sc. Result Card (if already appeared)
- Photocopy of personal NICN
- Attest Admission Form and documents attach with admission form.
- Send the admission form individually by post at Registration Branch of Punjab University, Admin Block, Quid-e-Azam Campus, Department of Examinations, Punjab University Lahore, and P.O. Box # 54590.
Rules and Regulations for B.A Private Admissions:
- Any cutting in form or incomplete form not acceptable by University at all.
- Original bank Chillan must be attached with the form. In case of any deficiency in fee form will be rejected directly.
- Admission form must reach to the university within dates announced by the University officials.
- If the last examinations given by any other university, not from Punjab University, attach original NOC from that institution.
- Students who choose the subjects having practical portion must attach a practical certificate of his/her undergone the practical training in a Laboratory only recognized by the Punjab University.
Subjects details for B.A private Students:
In B. A, Students have to study the following subjects
3 compulsory Subject
English (200 marks)
Islamiyat/Ethics (40 marks)
Pakistan Studies (60 marks)
2 Elective Subjects
Students have to choose 2 elective subjects (each carrying 200 marks). List of Elective subjects offered by Punjab University are:
Health & Physical Education
Library & Information Science
Optional subjects for B.A private Students:
Students can choose one subject (carry 100 marks) from the following subjects:
Library & Information Science
Also, see M.A admission guide for Private students of Punjab University
Punjab University M.A/M.Sc. Private Admissions 2020